Applies to All Edmonton Banquet Hall Facilities and Rentals
- Due to space availability, we regret that SMGCC is not responsible for the set-up and storage of wedding cakes. This responsibility is solely that of the client and respective baker.
- 50% of projected expenses are due 30 days prior to event
- Credit card payment will be required at this time. Maximum on credit card that we will accept is the initial deposit.
- Balance due upon guaranteed number of guests (two weeks in advance) by cash, debit card, or certified cheque only
- Additional balances due within one week after function
- Changes within the final 48 hours before event that necessitate bringing in additional staff to accommodate are subject to additional charge to cover expense.
- All room deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- In the event of a cancellation within 6 months of the function date, a cancellation fee in the amount of 50% of the estimated food and beverages charges of the function is payable to SMGC, unless the space is re-booked with a comparable event.
Other Items Available for Rent:
|Projector & Screen||$ 80.00|
|Additional Microphone||$ 15.00|
|Center piece (globe)||$ 2.00|
|Gold Charger Plate||$ 1.00|
|Cocktail Cruise Table||$ 20.00|
|Chair Covers – Placement & Removal||$3.50/each|
|Removal of Outside Rental Chair Covers||$1.00/each|
|Linens – Colored Napkins, Tablecloths (these are special ordered)||$.25/napkin $3.50/tablecloth|
|Coat Check||$ 1.00/pp|
|Federal Tariff||with dancing||without dancing|
|1-100||$ 41.13||$ 20.56|